Setting up Wireless Printer in 2 Simple Steps
Wireless printers are exceptionally beneficial that these printers can connect to handheld devices like mobile phones and tablets. The wireless printer does not require wires to connect computers, laptops or other devices. You can even print from your PDAs, Smartphones, Tablets, and Mobile OS, etc. via a wireless printer. Wireless printers are too handy to place anywhere. Wireless printer requires only a correct configuration and here we are providing you some simple steps on How To Set Up Wireless Printer:
1. Connecting your wireless printer to a Windows computer:
- i. Plugin the power cord of your wireless printer into the wall outlet and turn it on. You do not require connecting it to your computer.
- ii. Go to the Control Panel of your computer and click Devices and Printers.
- iii. Click on Add a printer option.
- iv. Choose Add network, wireless or Bluetooth printer from the Add Printer wizard.
- v. From the list choose your printer model and click the Next button.
- vi. Install a printer driver if required. To install the printer driver you can check our installing the printer driver page.
- vii. Let the setup process complete by clicking Finish.
2. Connecting your wireless printer to Mac Device:
- i. Select the System Preferences from Apple menu.
- ii. Select the Printer & Scan option.
- iii. From the list of printers click the + button.
- iv. Now choose your printer and follow the prompts in order to complete the installation of other software required.
3. Connecting your wireless printer to a wireless internet connection:
- i. You need to connect your printer via wireless internet connection or WiFi. You can connect your printer through a built-in menu system by following the instruction manual.
- ii. Press the WPS button of your printer if your printer and network connection have the facility to support WPS push-to-connect option. It will result in an automatic connection.
- iii. You can also download the software to connect a network connection when required.
We hope these steps will connect you to printing using your wireless printer easily. You can contact us for Printer Online Support Number USA at our toll-free number +1-888-883-9839. We are available 24x7 to provide technical assistance for faults in printers.
Support We Provide for Printer Installation and Configuration Related Issues
- Setting up Wireless Printer in Windows.
- Setting up Wireless Printer in Mac.
- Printer installation support to iPad.
- Uninstallation and reinstallation of printer support.
- Printer installation support via call, chat and remote access.
- Troubleshooting assistance in printer installation issues.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
- How do I get my printer to connect wirelessly?
- How do I connect my phone to my wireless printer?
- Can’t connect to a wireless printer?
- How do I get my laptop to recognize my wireless printer?
- How do I get AirPrint to work with my printer?
- How do I get my iPad to recognize my wireless printer?