We provide a step-by-step guide to help you connect your Brother printer to WiFi. Don’t skip any steps and perform them carefully. Before connecting your brother wifi printer setup, you should know the following information about your network:
- Network name (SSID)
- Network security key
These are displayed on the back of the router.
1. Make the wireless settings using the control panel of the Brother printer.
2. First, connect the power cord to the printer and turn on the printer.
3. Tap the next menu
4. Press the next up or down arrow to select Network Settings or Wireless Settings.
5. To select a network, press the up or down arrow, and then press OK.
6. Press the Up Arrow or Down Arrow key to select WLAN and press OK.
7. Press the next up or down arrow to select Setup Assistant and press OK. 8. Use the wireless network when the local network is active.
9. Your Brother printer will now scan your network and display a list of available networks. Select the required SSID and press
10. Next, enter the SSID key.
How to solve the WiFi problem brother wifi setup
If you are trying to set up a wireless brother wifi printer setup that is already configured, you must first reset the wireless connection. Here is how to reset your Brother printer.
- First, turn on the sister printer.
- Select a network and press OK.
- Select Reset the following network and press OK.
- Click Reset and select Yes.
A Beginners Guide to Troubleshoot Brother Printer WiFi Connection Problems
1. First, turn off your Brother printer and router for at least 1 minute, and then turn them back on.
2. Next, turn off the Brother printer’s Wi-Fi and turn it back on. Then try to connect your Brother printer to WIFI.
3. Make sure you are connected to the network. 3. Try to connect your Brother printer to Wifi using the WPS method.