Printer spooler is an application that is responsible for managing all the print commands sent to a printer or print server. The program enables multiple print commands in a queue, delete command and manage all the print commands which are currently in waiting or queue. Users can view the status of their print commands through the help of a print spooler. In order to fix the printer spooler error you need to follow these steps:
Fix Printer Spooler Error Change the properties of print spooler:
To change the properties of print spooler:
- Open the Run dialogue by pressing the “Window Key+R”.
- Type “services.msc” and then “OK”. Double click the “Print Spooler”.
- Instead, go to the Control Panel, click “Administrative Tools”, go for the “Services” option, and select “Print Spooler“.
- You will find the “Stop” and “Start” buttons in the General tab. Press the buttons one after another. Stopping and starting buttons will fix only some of the errors, for the rest of the errors you need to leave the window open.
- Set the start-up type to “Automatic”. Click the “OK” button.
- Now restart the printer and try to reinstall it.
Printer Spooler Error | Printer Helpline Number +1-833-486-0565
If you did not find the solution to your printer problems above, contact Printer Support Helpline Number at +1-833-486-0565 or mail us at [email protected]. We have qualified and dedicated staff with 24X7 services to fix all your printer errors. Our strong IT and tech support team is focused to resolve your printer issues over the call through remote access.