Printer spooler is an application that is responsible for managing all the print commands sent to a printer or print server. The program enables multiple print commands in a queue, delete command and manage all the print commands which are currently in waiting or queue. Users can view the status of their print commands through the help of a print spooler. In order to fix the printer spooler error you need to follow these steps:
Change the properties of print spooler: To change the properties of print spooler:
- Open the Run dialogue by pressing the “Window Key”+“R”.
- Type “services.msc” and then “OK”. Double click the “Print Spooler”.
- Instead, go to the Control Panel, click “Administrative Tools”, go for the “Services” option and select “Print Spooler”.
- You will find the “Stop” and “Start” buttons in the General tab.Press the buttons one after another. Stopping and starting buttons will fix only some of the errors, for rest of the errors you need to leave the window open.
- Set the start-up type to “Automatic”. Click the “OK” button.
- Now restart the printer and try to reinstall it.
Printer Spooler Error|Printer Helpline Number +1-833-781-6465
If you did not find the solution of your printer problems above, contact to Printer Support Helpline Number at +1-833-781-6465 or mail us to email@example.com. We have qualified and dedicated staff with the 24X7 services to fix all your printer errors. Our strong IT and tech support team is focused to resolve your printer issues over the call through remote access.