How To Fix Printer Network and Connectivity Issues?
Connecting your printer to a wireless or other network enables you to take printouts. If you face problems while connecting to a network, follow these steps in order to troubleshoot the problems:
- Make sure the router or internet connection is working well. To check the function of the router or internet connection, verify all the cables are connected properly and correctly.
- Check Settings for Network Connection. In the start menu select “Control Panel” then Click on “Network and Internet” and then choose the “Network and Sharing Center”.
- Choose the “Manage Network Connections” option from the sidebar of the window. Right-click on the connection you are using and a pop-up menu will appear, select the “Properties” options. For authorization, enter the required administrative credentials.
- Try to connect your computer to a wireless network connection via hotspot.
- If your network disconnect every now and then, the “Power Saving” mode might be on. You need to disable this option from “Adapter Properties”. Configure the settings and go for the “Power Management” tab.
- Do not forget to check the name and path of the network printer from the printer settings.
Network and Connectivity Issues|Dial Support Helpline Number +1-833-486-0565
Despite trying all of the above steps, if you are still facing the printer network and connectivity issues call us at +1-833-486-0565 or mail us to [email protected]. The IT and tech support team of Printer Support Helpline is available at your service for 24X7. We would like to serve you at our best so, feel free to drop a mail or call us. we also provide All in one Support.