Printer Is Offline When Connected To mac, If you are using your Mac device to print your documents, first of all, you are required to check the Air Print a feature in your device. Air print is a feature of Apple’s device which enables printing via Wi-Fi. You are required to connect with a good internet connection. But if your printer shows “Printer Is Offline When Connected To mac” it indicates that the connection is not established between your mac device and printer. Follow these steps to get out of this “printer is offline” issue
- Check all cables are connected properly for the network router, computer, and printer.
- Insert enough papers in the paper tray to print properly. Replace the ink cartridge if you see any low ink message while printing.
- Click the Apple menu to install available updates and select the Software Update.
- Restart your Apple device by tapping on the drop-down button.
- Select the System Preferences and go to the Print & Scan. Select your printer from the list.
- A document that you want to print open and click Print option from top menu print the document.
For USB printer connectivity
- Turn off the printer by pressing its power button and then wait 5 seconds.
- Unplug the USB cable connected to the back of the device.
- Turn on the printer. You may start printing queued documents, so wait for that to end and silence before continuing.
- Wait 5 seconds and reconnect the cable to your printer. While doing so, make sure that the cable sits securely in the USB port of the printer. In case it starts printing, let it complete before moving on to the next step.
- Try printing again. If so, you are ready to leave. Otherwise, read on to learn how to turn on the printer online through a wireless network.
- Turn the printer off and on and wait for it to silence.
- In case the connection does not return after restarting the printer, try the same for the router after closing all network activities. To restart the router, first, unplug it from the power supply and wait ten seconds.
- After connecting the router to the power outlet, wait for it to establish Internet connectivity. A light will appear indicating connectivity, so be sure to do so before continuing.
- Restart the PC and wait for it to become inactive. Once it restarts, click on the Apple icon and choose System Preferences. Then, click on Printers and Scanners to open the list of printers installed on Mac.
- If you’ll choose your printer from the device list, it’s connected. However, if the printer does not appear in the list and you have no options to appear there, then the network connection is causing the printer offline error.
If all these steps do not solve the Printer Is Offline When Connected To mac error, you may need advanced troubleshooting to fix it. In this case, contact our certified printer support experts for quick assistance.
Printer Is Offline When Connected To mac|Dial Toll-Free Number +1-833-486-0565
We are hoping that these steps will surely resolve your printer’s issue. If this method does not help you, you can try the printer reset method and visit our website Printer support helpline number for further assistance in printer technical issues. Get live chat support simply by visiting our technical support website which is 24X7 available. We have highly qualified and experienced desktop support engineers who provide you assistance through call, live chat, email, and remote access. Our technicians use the latest remote access software includes Zen desk, Any desk, etc. For more information call our Printer Support Helpline Number +1-833-486-0565 and resolve your printer issue.
By: Printer Support Helpline Number