The IP address is a unique number allotted to each device which connected to a computer using the Internet Protocol to communicate over a network. Using printer seems an easy task but when it shows the network errors it becomes the most frustrating. In order to run a printer on a network, it is important to know the IP address of your printer especially when you are using a wireless network.
There are a few steps to find the IP address of your printer:
- SearchIP on Windows: You can easily find the IP of your printer by following these steps:
- Open “Control Panel” directly from the start menu.
- Choose the “Hardware and Sound” option and select the “Devices and Printers” from the next menu.
- Select the model of your printer from the “Printers and Faxes” option.
- Right-click on your printer model and click “Properties” from the drop-down menu.
- Find “Location” in the “Properties” tab. Jot down the numbers you see at the right side of the tab.
2. Finding IP through Command Prompt:
- Press “Window” and“R” keys together to open run window and type “cmd” or “Command Prompt”.
- Type “netstat-r” and then press “Enter”
A complete list of connected printers via IP will be shown in the IPv4 Route Table. Visit our website Printer support helpline number +1-833-781-6465 for more information about printers and get in touch with experts.
Your canon printer should be fixed after following the above steps and if there is still any sort of problem occurs in your printer, then do contact us at our Canon Printer Toll-Free Number +1-833-781-6465. We are the reliable technical support number providers and we have an expert technical team. We work 24X7 to make all-time availability for our customers.