Find the IP Address of Your Printer. The IP address is a unique number allotted to each device which connected to a computer using the Internet Protocol to communicate over a network. Using printer seems an easy task but when it shows the network errors it becomes the most frustrating. In order to run the printer on a network, it is important to know the IP address of your printer especially when you are using a wireless network. Canon Printer Support Helpline Number.
There are a few steps to find the IP address of your printer:+1-833-781-6465
- Search IP on Windows: You can easily find the IP of your printer by following these steps:
- Open“Control Panel” directly from the start menu.
- Choose“Hardware and Sound” option and select the “Devices and Printers” from the next menu.
- Select you’re the model of your printer from the “Printers and Faxes” option.
- Right-click on your printer mod eland click “Properties” from the drop-down menu.
- Find “Location” in the “Properties” tab. Jot down the numbers you see at the right side of the tab.
- Finding IP through Command Prompt:
- Press “Window” and“R” keys together to open run window and type “cmd” or “Command Prompt”.
- Type “netstat-r” and then press “Enter”
A complete list of connected printers via IP will be shown in the IPv4 Route Table.
Hoping your issue is resolved now. Yet, on the off chance that your printer as yet upsetting your work because of some other reason, contact at Printer Tech Support Number +1-833-781-6465. We have a very much qualified and experienced technical support group who works 24×7 to give you a specialist and moment arrangement of your printer blunders.