No matter which brand’s printer we are using when we start using printer many of us face problems with our printer and “paper jam” is one of those errors. Clean Paper Jam Error, A lot of factors are responsible for a paper jam. A paper jam can stop your work, so it is important to know the solution to this problem at your end. Follow the instructions listed below for Clean Paper Jam Error, paper jam solutions:
- Simply turn off the printer by using the power button and on again after a while. After turning on the printer print a test page in order to ensure whether the printer is working properly or not.
- Turn off the printer and unplug the power cord as well. Remove the jammed paper patiently and slowly from the printer through open up the main cartridge access door. Close the cartridge access door after removing the paper and turn on the printer. Make sure you have removed the paper properly from the printer.
- Check the placement of the cartridge and Make sure there is no obstacle around the cartridge.
- Last but not least service your printer. If you don’t find your solution in the above instructions, service your printer from a nearby printer service center or call us at Printer Support Number +1-833-486-0565 We will try to provide the best solution for your printer.
Reload and test the printer
Once you have clean paper jam error, you have removed the paper scraps and made sure that the carriage can move smoothly, try your printer.
- Place inkjet paper in the loading tray and slide it into place.
- Print a test page by using performing a self-test. You can usually start a self-test by pressing and holding the Resume button until the printer starts printing.
Problems continued? Possible printer hardware problems
If the printer claims that there’s still a paper jam once following the steps higher than, your printer might have a hardware drawback. A roller or malfunctioning parts in the paper feed mechanism can make a printer think it has a paper jam.
In the case of a hardware problem, it is possible to repair the printer. However, due to the low cost of printers today, it is often cheaper to buy a new printer instead of repairing it.
Preventing a paper jam in the printer
As mentioned earlier, paper jams are inevitable during the life of your printer. However, if you find frequent paper jams, the following steps can help prevent them.
- If your printer has a paper tray, do not fill it. Overfilling the paper tray is often the cause of paper jams.
- Many printers have sliding mechanisms that allow you to feed different types and sizes of paper to the printer. If the slider is not positioned correctly, it may cause a paper jam.
- Use standard office paper. Folded, labeled and special paper can often cause jams because they have irregular dimensions. If you are not sure what types of paper your printer accepts, see the printer documentation.
- If you are printing multiple pages, do not mix the paper sizes.
- Make sure your printer’s paper is correctly placed in the slot or tray.
- Examine the printer for waste before printing. Previous paper jams, torn paper, printing labels or other foreign objects on the printer can cause recurring jams.
Clean Paper Jam Error |Dial Helpline Number Toll-Free +1-833-486-0565
You can contact our Printer customer support team. You may face technical conflicts with updated technology in Printers from which you are not aware of. No matter how complex the problem is, we assure you to provide the best solutions for your printer. Printer Technical Support Number can be reached by calling on the toll-free number+1-833-486-0565. we also provide PC Support, you can visit our website All-in-one pc support.