If you want to print something and your printer is not printing and it seems like it is not online, then you won’t be able to print anything. So at that time you just have to check your Lexmark printer online connection with your device. You have to follow some easy troubleshooting steps which are given below:
- You need to restart your printer.
- Power off printer and then turn it on. Wait until its turn on.
- Check the connection of your Printer.
- Check the USB cable is properly connected with your printer and with your pc as well.
Update Printer Drivers
You need to update the Lexmark printer drivers time to time. There are two ways to update a printer’s driver.
Manually or Automatic
You can update the drivers manually, you just need to go to the manufactures website of the printer and then search the latest version of the drivers and then choose which is compatible with your device and then download and simply install the drivers.
You can update the drivers automatically, your just need to download and install Driver Easy and it will automatically download and install the compatible drivers for your device.
To get Lexmark printer online, simply follow these instructions –
1. Check the physical connection: confirm that both ends of the Ethernet cable / USB cable are correctly inserted into the computer and printer ports.
2. Configure the Lexmark printer “online” manually. Follow these steps:
- Go to the Start button and then choose Control Panel.
- After this, touch “Devices and printers” and locate your printer.
- Then, right-click on your printer and choose “See what is printing“
- Now, a pop-up window will appear on the screen where you should choose Printer from the top Pub.
- From the menu, choose the “Use online printer” option. Now, your printer is set up “Online” correctly manually.
3. Delete pending print jobs – See how to delete print jobs –
- To delete previous pending jobs, first, go to the “See what is printing” menu (as described over).
- After this, press the right button and then click Cancel to delete the print jobs that are present at that moment.
- Again choose “Use printer online“.
- If there are still difficult print jobs, restart the Lexmark printer and the computer.
4. Remove and reinstall the Lexmark printer – Go to the “Devices and Printers” menu and then press Right-click on your printer. Then, choose the “Remove device” option. Now, again add your printer using the “Add a printer” option in the Device and printers panel.
5. Remove drivers and packages: to remove drivers and packages, simply perform this process
- Log in to your Windows operating system as “admin”.
- After this, go to Start> All Programs.
- Then go to Accessories> Command Prompt.
- At the prompt screen, type “printui / s / t2” and press Enter.
- When you do this, you are redirected to the “Print Server Properties” window.
- Now, remove the drivers and packages from your Lexmark printer.
- Again add your Lexmark printer using “Add a printer” from the Devices and Printers panel.
Now, your Lexmark x7675 inkjet printer should be displayed as online and you can continue printing without any discomfort
Lexmark Printer Support Number| Dial Toll-Free +1-833-486-0565
Now restart your Lexmark printer and try to check whether it’s working or not. If your printer is not working properly after providing you all this information above then you can call Lexmark printer online support at +1-833-486-0565 or send us a mail at [email protected]. we provide 24X7 services for our customers, our IT team and tech support team will resolve your problem over the call by taking remote access to the device.