HP brand is broadly used by printer consumers. Manufacturing and selling a wide variety of HP printers make HP one of the popular brands. Though HP printers go through many quality tests, some sort of technical glitches could trouble your printing work. HP printer error code oxc4eb9343 is one such common printer error. In this article, we are providing you with the solution of this error code in the easiest way. The error code means that there is an error in your print head. Either the print head of your printer has been blocked or damaged completely. To remove this error code you need to simply follow these steps:
- First, turn off the computer and remove all cartridges via an opening cartridge access door.
- Now remove all the cables and unplug your printer from the wall outlet.
- Disconnect the printer from your computer and wait at least minutes.
- Hold the power button for 30 seconds.
- Now plug in the USB wire of printer into the wall outlet and reconnect all wires and cables again.
- Now turn on the printer and wait until the printer becomes idle.
- Place the cartridges inside the printer and check if the error has been fixed by giving a test print command.
Despite following these steps, if the error still persists and troubles you, do contact hp printer support number at our Toll-Free Number +1-833-781-6465. We provide complete assistance and technical support for printers’ glitches. We have a dedicated and experienced tech support team which is committed to delivering a quality solution to their customers. We work 24×7 that makes us available every time.