HP today allows extremely reliable and intensely consistent printers. If you are looking for the HP printer solution for fix Service Error 79? Then do not worry, as I will inform you how to solve this problem and the complete solution.
HP is today an excellent and great brand of printers. HP printers can be seen everywhere, whether they are inkjet or laser printers. HP printers give people their print quality and effectiveness in printing excellent services. HP has really taken printer technology to the next level and this is shown in its products.
Fix Service Error 79 in HP Printer:
Are you tired of facing service error 79 in your HP printer? We can help you to resolve your HP printer errors. Fix Service Error 79, The error code 79 on the HP printer indicates a wrong print command or printer spooler error. Through this article, we are going to fix service error 79 in a few steps:
Method 1: Error 79 turn off then on
- Turn off your HP printer.
- Remove the power cord from the switch button
- Unplug all the cords and wires completely.
- Wait for 30 seconds at least.
- Turn it on again.
- Insert the power cord into the wall outlet.
- Plug in all the cables and cords.
- Wait until the printer becomes normal.
Method 2: Reinstall drivers
- Go to the Control Panel of your PC or laptop.
- Select Uninstall a program from Programs option.
- Remove all the software installed for the HP printer.
- Open Device Manager by right-clicking.
- Uninstall the HP device.
- Now, restart your PC or laptop and let the driver is installed automatically.
- Reinstall all the HP connected software.
Method 3: Reinstall DIMM
If you have just installed a memory DIMM on your HP printer, this is what you should do to solve the problem of error 79:
- The first thing to try to do is close up the printer
- Then, delete the DIMM
- Reinstall the DIMM to verify that it sits properly within the printer.
- Turn on the HP printer
If the problem with error 79 persists, do the following:
- Remove any installed DIMMS
- Perform a new test on your HP printer
- If the print job is correct, install a DIMM that is compatible with your printer
Do the following to delete print jobs
- Turn off your printer.
- Verify all systems connected to your network printers.
- Remove print jobs from all these computers.
- Also, verify the domain network and look in the “See what is printed” box to find the owner of each print job.
- Log in to each account and delete the print commands from the domain network.
Update the firmware
Once you have deleted all pending print jobs, try updating your printer firmware, see the following steps to do the same:
- Turn on your printer
- Connect the printer to the router through an Ethernet cable to access the Internet.
- Touch the “Network” icon on the control panel/screen of your printer.
- Check the IP address to make sure your printer is connected to the network.
- Go to the home screen and click on the “Settings” icon.
- Select the Printer Update to check if firmware updates are available.
- Download and install the firmware update.
Fix Service Error 79 | Dial Toll-Free Helpline Number +1-833-486-0565
I Hope, these methods will fix your issue. If the issue still persists, you can try deleting print commands and clean the print queue. If you have installed a wrong or corrupt HP printer driver, uninstall it and try to reinstall the right one. For further inquiries, visit our website Hp Printer contact number and get live chat support for your HP printer technical issues. for PC Support, you can also visit our website all-in-one support and get technical support.