Are you tired of facing service error 79 in your HP printer? We can help you to resolve your HP printer errors. The error code 79 on HP printer indicates a wrong print command or printer spooler error. Through this article, we are going to resolve your HP printer service error 79 in a few steps:
- Turn off your HP printer.
- Remove the power cord from the switch button
- Unplug all the cords and wires completely.
- Wait for 30 seconds at least.
- Turn it on again.
- Insert the power cord into the wall outlet.
- Plug in all the cables and cords.
- Wait until the printer becomes normal.
- Go to the Control Panel of your PC or laptop.
- Select Uninstall a program from Programs option.
- Remove all the software installed for HP printer.
- Open Device Manager by right-clicking.
- Uninstall the HP device.
- Now, restart your PC or laptop and let the driver is installed automatically.
- Reinstall all the HP connected software.
I Hope, these methods will fix your issue.If the issue still persists, you can try deleting print commands and clean the print queue.If you have installed a wrong or corrupt HP printer driver, uninstall it and try to reinstall the right one.For further inquiries, visit our website Printer Support Helpline and get live chat support for your HP printer technical issues.