You can connect the printer to a wireless network using a wireless Connecting device which allows computers & devices to connect to that network to use the printer. Only some HP printers have wireless functionality, so make sure your printer is capable of connecting to the Internet before continuing.
Follow these basic steps to connect your HP 2630 printer to Wifi:
- Firstly, check your computer and your network is compatible or not.
- If it’s compatible then Search for your printer’s software.
- Double click and open printer setup software
- Now turn on your printer.
- Then start following the on-screen options until you reach the “Network” option.
- Choose your wireless network and click on Yes.
- Now, wait until your printer connects to the wireless connection.
- Lastly, click on the finish.
I hope these easy steps will resolve your issue completely. But, if you still find yourself helpless somewhere in connecting the HP 2630 printer to Wifi, place a call at our HP printer technical support number +1-833-781-6465. We are available to assist you 24×7 with expert customer support services. We have a customized tech support team to fix your HP Printer Issues via phone call, chat, email, and remote access. Our technicians are experts in providing help desk customer and IT support.