If you are using HP printers on your Mac running system, you might have encountered an error displayed “An unsupported operating system” or any other error showing compatibility issues. One of the ways to resolve this issue is to download and then install the supported printer driver from HP’s official website. If you find any difficulty and want to make your unsupported HP printer to work on Mac OS, follow these instructions:
Printing from MacOS: AirPrint in Mac OS devices is one of the popular features for printing from Mac OS. AirPrint feature will allow you to print from Mac OS only if the printer supports the Mac OS devices. There are many printers that support only windows client.
If your HP printer doesn’t support the Mac OS device, you are required to download the supported printer driver for Mac OS. Follow these steps to make it possible:
Unsupported HP Printer to Work On Mac OS| Printer Support Helpline Toll-Free Support Number +1-833-486-0565
- Navigate with Safari from Apple’s official website to download the printer driver and click Download.
- Use Finder to navigate to your downloads and double-clicked the Hewlett Packard Printer Drivers 5.1.dmg file.
- Repeat the double click on the Hewlett Packard Printer Drivers package and press the Continue button.
- Again click Continue.
- Now Agree to the license agreement by clicking.
- Click Install and enter your preferred password.
- Click on Install Software and hit the done button.
After downloading and installing the suitable printer driver you need to set up your HP printer with the closest match. To do so, go for the following steps:
- Visit the System Preferences and click on Printers & Scanners.
- Click + symbol and choose the unsupported printer from the list.
- Click Choose a Driver from the drop-down list and then click Select Software.
- Search for the same-named printer as yours.
- Now, try the first closest matching printer. Choose the closest driver from the list.
- Click OK and then click Add.
- Open up any text program or webpage and try to print a test page in order to check if it is working well.
If it is not working and you are tired of getting irritated, do call our HP printer support helpline number service at +1-833-486-0565. We are 24X7 and continuously serving the best printer support all over the world. if your printer printing slow click on the link and fix the issue.