HP printers offer various functions and high-quality printing facilities. Apart from the various features of HP printers including multi function printers, it allows duplex printing as well. Use Duplex Printing on HP Printer, Duplex printing refers to printing both sides on the paper. Rather than reenter papers after printing one side, HP allows you to print from both sides of the papers. In this article, we are proving you the steps to enable the duplex printing on HP printer.
Use Duplex Printing on HP Printer|Enable Duplex Printing Option to Print Both Sides
In order to enable duplex printing from your HP printer, you need to change the settings of your printer. In order to eliminate the order issue and complete the print job, enter enough blank pages and follow these steps:
- Open your document to be printed and go to the File tab.
- Click on Print. Instead of doing this, you can click Ctrl + P keys simultaneously.
- Click Printer Properties or Printer Setup.
- Click Print on Both Sides or Two-sided (Duplex) Printing option.
- Now select the binding or page flip option and click OK.
- Click the Print button.
- Enter the pages from the first side from the output tray.
- Now flip the pages over and enter the printed pages facing down into the printer.
- Click the Print button to continue.
These steps will surely resolve your duplex printing queries. In any case, you required further assistance for HP printers, contact us at our HP printer toll-free phone number +1-833-486-0565. For more information, visit our website printersupporthelplinenumber.us and allinonepcsupport get instant solution for printers.