HP printers have evolved with technology and become more advanced. So it is obvious to face technical issues while using these printers. HP printer error 49.4c02 is the most disgusting issue that is being faced by many customers. Sometimes, when you give a print command from your computer, your HP printer fails to Print, and rather displays the HP printer error code 49.4c02 and asks for a restart.
Here are a few steps by which you can fix 49.4c02 error:
- Check and fix if there is any kind of Network issue.
- Check the LAN connection, and reboot your computer system at once
- Confirm that your HP printer shows up the “Ready mode”
- In order to sort out the issue, try to print the configuration page by visiting the menu and then select the print configuration
- If you can print the configuration page, you have to remove the network connection to retain the stable performance
To Troubleshoot Network Issue Follow these Steps
- Firstly, Configure the IP address
- Once it shows the Ready mode, You have to update the firmware of your HP printer
- Re-install the drivers for your printer
- 2. Delete the printing queue by removing the stuck printing jobs
- Go to the “Start” option and then move your cursor to “Printers” and “Faxes”
- Start the printing queue and if nothing is important, you can freely remove the printing jobs from the queue
- Now, delete each job from the queue and be assure that everything has been cleared
- After that try to print again
- 3. Upgrade the firmware of your HP printer
- Print the configuration page of your printer
- You may see the “Firmware Date Code”, and the Firmware version on the printed copy of configuration page
- Now, check the date and if it’s too old, update it instantly
Hope these easy steps will resolve your HP printer 49.4c02 error completely. But, if you still find yourself helpless somewhere in sorting out HP printer issues, place a call at our HP Printer Technical Support Number +1-833-781-6465. We are available to assist you 24×7 with expert customer support services. We have a customized tech support team to fix your HP printer issues via phone call, chat, email and remote access. Our technicians are expert in providing help desk customer and IT support.