HP paper jam error is one of the common errors encountered by many HP printer users worldwide. If you use the printer regularly for your work, you must have faced this issue. There are many reasons to encounter the paper jam error in HP printers. In this article, we are going to discuss the reasons and solutions of printer jam issues in HP printers.
What Are The Reasons For HP Printer Paper Jam Error?
- Loading Papers Incorrectly: When you load papers in the paper tray of the printer, a wrong way of loading papers, a folded paper, overloaded paper tray, and ragged papers, etc.could result in paper jam error.
- The Damaged Roller: Printer roller helps in feed printer paper via your printer. If the rollers are not kept carefully or used excessively, these could be damaged and these damaged rollers could be one of a cause for printer paper jam error.
- Using Bad Quality Cartridge: If you are using bad quality of cartridge, this can make stray ink and toner inside the printer. This will lead to paper jams and bad print quality as well.
How To Fix an HP Printer Paper Jam Error? |HP Support Toll-Free +1-833-781-6465
- Turn off the printer and wait for at least 60 seconds.
- Now turn it on again and wait for at least 60 seconds.
- Open the paper tray and insert the papers into the tray properly. (Note: Insert papers in alignment and do not overload papers)
- Give a test print command to check whether the issue has been resolved.
- Remove the loose paper from the paper tray.
- Open the cartridge access door from the rear of the printer and remove the cartridge.
- Keep the cartridge on a plain and clean paper.
- Now check where the paper is stuck inside the printer and pull out the paper carefully.
- Enter the cartridge inside the printer and close the cartridge access door.
- Give a test print command to check if the issue has been resolved.
Warning: Do not try to pull out stuck paper forcefully from the printer; it may cause immense damage to your printer.
I hope these tips and methods will resolve your HP printer paper jam error successfully. But, if there is still any query related to the HP printer or you are troubling from any of the HP printer technical glitches and looking for an HP printer support number, contact us at +1-833-781-6465. We provide a world-class HP printer support through call, chat and remote access.