HP is an IT company. It is a manufacturing company that is known for making laptops, desktops, printers, scanners, etc. Sometimes you will get a paper jam error on your printer. At that time you will get HP Support by dialing their helpline number or you just need to reset my HP printer after paper Jam. Follow the below steps.
- Firstly, Turn ON the printer.
- Then disconnect the power cable from the printer.
- Unplug the power cable from the outlet.
- Wait for 30 seconds.
- Now plug the power cable back into the outlet.
- Reconnect the power cable to the rear of the printer.
- Again, Turn your printer on.
- Finally, check if the issue has been resolved.
Desktop inkjet printer | Reset My HP Printer After Paper Jam
1. Turn off the printer. This reduces the possibility of damaging the printer or being injured. Wait for the printer to finish turning off. Unplug the printer for added security.
2. Open the main cover. Reset My HP Printer After Paper Jam issue Remove all loose paper from the Using force can permanently damage the print head.
3. Slowly remove the paper. To remove the paper, hold it firmly and pull very slowly. If the paper tears, you can extend paper fibers that interfere with printing. Pulling too hard can also cause injury since even a dull printer can pinch or scrape your fingers.
- Use tweezers to reach narrow areas. Pull even more slowly when using tweezers and alternate by pulling the left and right ends of the paper.
- Whenever possible, pull in the direction the paper would pass through the printer.
- If there is no way to avoid tearing, take the paper from both ends of the jam. Try to grab all the broken pieces.
4. Remove the printhead and try again. If the paper is still jammed, follow your printer’s model instructions to remove the printhead or ink cartridges. Gently pull the pieces of torn paper or grab the crumpled paper intact with both hands and gently pull down.
- If you do not have your printer’s manual, search online for “manual” and the name of your printer model.
5. Check the output tray. In inkjet printers, paper sometimes jams in mechanisms near the output tray. Look within the slot that feeds the output tray and gently remove the visible paper.
- Some models have a knob that will enlarge this slot, making removal easier.
6. Try additional disassembly. If the printer still does not work, you can try to disassemble everything to find paper. Because there are many different models of printers, you should look for specific instructions in your user manual. Search online or contact the printer manufacturer if you do not have a manual.
- Many printers have a basic way to remove the rear panel and / or the input tray, which are good places to start. Check for mobile access panels on the back and a plastic tab inside the input tray.
7. Clean the printheads. If you have removed most of the paper but still have printing problems, run a printhead cleaning process. This should eliminate the paper microfibers that clog the nozzles.
- Close all access panels and return all trays before printing again.
8. Look for repair or replacement. If the printer still does not work, consider contacting a printer repair service. In some cases, buying a new desktop inkjet printer may be the cheapest option.
I hope these steps could help you out in resolving you’re reset my HP Printer after paper Jam issue. But if not you can visit our website where you get all the solutions for all your problems. Otherwise, you can dial our HP helpline number, our experts will get in touch with you and fix your technical issues. Our HP Printer Support Phone Number is +1-833-781-6465. We have a dedicated and hardworking team, which provides you support 24X7 because we trust in customer satisfaction. and You can also visit the allinonePcsupport blog website to get all kinds of technical information.