Are you enough frustrated by seeing Epson error code 0x97 in your Epson printer? The error code refers to a warning of a problem in the internal hardware of the Epson printer. The error could occur either due to a failing motherboard system or a sudden break in internal components of the Epson printer. You can contact Epson support to find the best possible repair option for the Epson printer. Alternatively, you can follow these steps to resolve the hardware issue of the printer:
- Turn off the printer and PC as well.
- Remove the cords and pull out all the cables connected from the wall outlet.
- Remove the printer cartridge from the cartridge access door.
- Let your Epson printer remain to turn off for a few minutes.
- Re-plug in all the cables and power cord.
- Insert the ink cartridge inside the printer.
- Turn on the printer and PC.
- Give a test print command to check if the printer is working well.
The issue may occur due to extra ink around the print head sprayer. Cleaning it with the wet and soft tissue could be an easy fix. You can call canon support number ofr Follow these instructions carefully:
- Turn off your Epson printer and open the printer casing.
- Take a neat wet tissue in warm water.
- Place the print head to the center of the printer.
- Keep the tissue on the print head and clean softly the ink spots.
- Replace the print head to its place and wait for at least ten minutes.
- Try to print a test page. I hope the issue has been resolved.
Epson error code 0x97 |Dial Toll-Free +1-833-486-0565
If these methods fail to attempt to resolve your Epson printer code 0x97, you can connect customer support number. Place a call at our Epson Toll-Free Phone Number +1-833-486-0565. We are 24X7 available and committed to delivering the finest tech support services.