Epson printers are working tremendously and the inner functioning of these printers is exceptional. Epson printer models fulfill every printing requirement and make its users fully satisfied. But at some point in time, you may face technical glitches while using Epson printers. Epson printer error code 0x69 is one of the common printer error encounters in Epson printers. No doubt Epson printers are great printing devices to work on, but it is a part of technology and every technology lacks somewhere. The error code occurs due to an obstacle in the ink system or the print engine. To get out of this error, try the following steps:
How to Solve Epson printer error code 0x69
- Check if your Epson printer requires an update. The updating printer could be fixing your error.
- Turn on your PC or laptop and press the Windows Start icon.
- Enter Windows Update and press Enter in the search option of the Start icon.
- You will be able to see the Windows Update option in the dialogue box, click on it to start the further process.
- After Updating your Windows, reboot your system.
- Visit the Start icon once again and click on the All Programs and then Accessories option.
- Click System Tools and then press System Restore option.
- Choose the Restore my computer
- Now, click the Next tab.
- Select the latest system restore section.
- Click the Next about the confirmation window.
- At last, reboot your system.
Learn how to correct the Epson printer error code 0x69
If the error code 0x69 bothers you while using the Epson printer, this simple knowledge can correct the error code of the Epson 0x69 printer. Follow the steps detailed below and eliminate the problem easily.
Solution 2: update the printer
- You can solve the problem by updating the Epson printer. Sometimes, the problem may occur due to an outdated printer version. You must update the printer version to get rid of the problem. The following steps will help you update it.
- At the beginning, open the Start menu and click on the search bar and type “Control Panel”, then press the Enter button from the keyboard.
- Then, click on the Control Panel option in the results lists that appear.
- Click on the “Hardware and Sound” option, then select the Device Manager option. Here, you will get the list of hardware connected to the printer device.
- Then, look for the Printer drop-down menu and click on it. Move the cursor to the name of the printer you need to update and right-click on it.
- Click the Update Driver button in the pop-up menu that appears.
- From then on, choose the Automatic button. This will help you update the printer automatically.
- If you discover a new update, the update procedure will start automatically. This will take some time to complete the entire procedure.
After completing the installation procedure, run the installer to complete the configuration procedure.
If you cannot find the new update, you must visit the manufacturer’s website.
Try the methods we provide in our article. All these methods have the potential to correct the Epson Printer Error Code 0x69.
Are you facing any difficulty in implementing the steps? So don’t be scared. Share your problem in our comments section. or you can call us at our Epson printer technical support number +1-833-486-0565. Experts can help you get the proper guidance to overcome the problem. You can also visit the allinonePcsupport blog website to get all kinds of technical information.