This error code could happen when there’s an issue with the printers internal hardware. If there is an issue with the internal hardware of the printer then you will get this error Code 0x97. It is because of motherboard failure or other interior parts. At the point when this mistake happens, it happens all of a sudden and may lead to your printer to turn off or stop printing. Hardware failure might be requiring a quick fix or replacement.
These are a few methods by which you can resolve this problem
Solution 1 – Try Unplugging and Plugging-In Again
- Disconnect the cable which is connected with the printer
- Now, disconnect the USB drivers
- Remove the printer ink cartridge
- Still switched off, push down the power to discharge all remaining power in the printer
- Plug in all cables and the USB peripherals
- Reinstall the printer ink cartridges
- Now, turn on the power
- Check if the error still persists
Solution 2 – Unplug and Plug-In Advanced Method
1. In the first, you have to turn off the Epson printer and unplug it from the power cord.
2. Detach all cables and USB peripherals
3. Now, wait for five minutes.
4. Push and hold the power button for a minute. Don’t release it!
5. Following a minute (do not release), connect the power cord and hold for an additional minute.
6. Release the power button. See if the error message still appears
Solution 3 – Clean the printer using wet tissue
We highly recommend that you clean your printer by using a wet tissue. Here’s how to clean up your printer:
1. Firstly you have to turn off the Epson printer.
2. Then, open the printer casing carefully.
3. Now, take a wet tissue to clean the printer.
4. Then, clean the internal parts of the printer, especially the mechanic pad and other sensitive areas.
5. Remove the tissue afterward and wait for 15 minutes.
6. Then, assemble the printer and turn it on using the power button.
Dial Epson Printer Customer Support Number +1-833-781-6465
Get your Epson printer repaired by contacting Epson Printer Tech Support Number +1-833-781-6465 Epson printers are known for their tremendous performance and a long-lasting mechanism. We have initiated to remove each and every printer error, no matter how complex the error is we are here to fix these errors
Our Epson Customer Support Number +1-833-781-6465 service is constantly working in a 24X7 format and responsible for fixing technical issues in printers. We have a highly qualified technical support team and we work in a great work environment which makes us more and more skilled in our day to day tasks. Our technical support engineers possess the ability to listen to customers carefully and they can provide you real-time Epson printer error troubleshooting. Our team troubleshoots printer errors through a phone call, chat, email, and remote access. We have more than 200 technical support engineers who are extremely skilled in fixing technical issues. Our engineers follow the latest remote access help desk software such as Zen desk, Any desk, and many more. Remote access allows us to know the exact issue in your printer and to resolve it in a better way.