Canon Customer Service Toll-Free Phone Number +1-833-781-6465
Canon Printer is a world-class famous printer in the entire world just because of its quality and performance. Canon company not only deals in printers they have many other electronic products like Computers, Lenses and many others. Canon is known for its high-class products.
Today we are going to help you with installation of a canon printer. If you want to connect your Canon printer with your computer, then follow these basic steps. Otherwise, you can contact our Canon printer customer support team. You may face technical conflicts with updated technology in Canon printers from which you are not aware of.
No matter how complex the problem is, we assure you to provide the best solutions for your Canon printer.
Manually install Canon printer, Using a USB Cable on Windows
- Firstly, turn off the Canon printer.
- Insert one end of the USB cable into the USB port on the connection panel of the Canon printer.
- Then plug the other end of the cable into the USB port on the side of your computer. Now, turn on the printer.
- Click the Windows “Start” button and select “Control Panel.” Then click the “Hardware and Sound” option and select “Devices and Printers.”
- Click on “Add a Printer” and after that select “Local Printer.”
- Select the “Canon” printer option in the driver’s window that appears and select the specific model. Click “Next.”
- Give a name to your printer and select “Next.”
- Choose whether or not to share the printer with other devices on your network and click “Next.”
- Choose if you want to set the printer as the default printer and click “Finish.”
Download And Install Canon Printer Drivers Call +1-833-781-6465 Canon Customer Service Number
A computer printer will not work until you install the included drivers and software. Customers facing trouble while installing the Canon printer drivers. We provide you the basic information by which you can download and install the Canon printer drivers.
These are the following steps to download & Install canon printer drivers.
- Go to the Canon official website and enter the model number of the printer or Canon device for which you need updated Drivers.
- Select the correct Operating System and download the Driver file.
- Once downloaded, browse to the file and double-click to launch.
Now install canon printer,
- Go to control panel, select Hardware and Sound option.
- Now go to the Printer driver. Click “Add a printer”. Your computer will start searching for available network printers.
- Now, select your Canon printer from the available list.
- Now, click on Next.
- You will get a list of manufacturers, select Canon.
- Now, select your model machine.
- Click on Next.
- You will get a message that the driver is already installed, select Replace the current driver and click on “Next”.
- Lastly, click on FINISH.
We work in a great organizational culture and committed to our responsibilities for our customers. I hope your issue has been resolved but if there is any sort of technical errors you confront, place a call at our canon printer customer care number +1-833-781-6465. Our Technicians are available 24X7 to help you out. Our Canon Printer Support team will definitely resolve your issue and provide you the best services because we trust in customer satisfaction.