Our Canon printer technical support team is responsible for delivering a complete solution for your imaging worries through both online and on-site support. fix Canon Printer Not Responding issue our Canon printer support is available 24X7 and offers live chat support for Canon Printers in all over the USA. The chat support service allows us to interact with our customers effectively. They can easily communicate and discuss printer technical issues with the help of chat support services.
There are so many ways by which you can check your printer:
- By doing basic troubleshooting of your printer.
- Run the printer troubleshooter.
- Restart the printer spooler service.
- Configure the correct printer port
- Update the printer driver.
How to repair the Canon Printer Not Responding error?
The best thing is that you can solve these problems yourself. If you still encounter any difficulties, you can contact us for technical assistance from our technical support experts.
- General troubleshooting guide: every time you find the canon printer not responding error. First, verify the connection of your computer with your Canon printer. Make sure your printer is properly connected to your computer via cables or wireless. After ensuring connectivity, try restarting all your devices related to print jobs.
2. Run the Canon printer troubleshooter: all Windows operating systems, whether Windows 10 or Windows 7, have a built-in printer troubleshooter. Which helps to solve and diagnose printer related problems. Press the Windows (Win) key and type “Troubleshooting” (Windows 10) or “Troubleshooting” (Windows 7) in the search box. For Windows 10, click on “Printer” and then on “Run the troubleshooter” and for Windows 7 click on the “Use a printer” option under “Hardware and Sound”. Follow the instructions on the screen to complete troubleshooting.
3. Disable third-party firewall: This problem is mainly due to an overprotective firewall. It is usually caused by the appearance of third-party antivirus sets such as McAffee, Glass Wire, etc. Most users find that their antivirus solution ended up blocking the queue subsystem application. This problem can be resolved after disabling the firewall function. If you want an easy solution, uninstall the Programs and Features application. To do this, open a Run box, type the Windows key + R and then type “appwiz.cpl. Press the Enter button to open Programs and features. Right-click on it and choose the uninstall button to remove it.
4. Restart Print Printer Spooler from Canon Printer: Printer Spooler is a friendly print service that is useful for managing all printing tasks. Sometimes, due to some error, this printer does not respond to the error increase. You can solve the problem simply by restarting the print queue. Press Win + R -> Type SERVICES.MSC and press Enter -> Scroll down and double-click Print Queue -> In-service state Click the Stop button and then Start. If you already find the option at the stop stage, click start directly -> press the OK button.
5. Reconfigure the port correctly: for the printer to run smoothly, you must configure your printer to correct the printer port. Press the WIN + R key and type CONTROL -> DEVICES AND PRINTERS -> CLICK RIGHT ON THE PRINTER -> PRINTER PROPERTIES -> GENERAL -> CHANGE PROPERTIES -> PORTS tab -> Mark the port containing the name of your Printer -> Apply -> GENERAL -> PRINTER TEST PAGE
6. Printer driver: Sometimes, the reason for this error is due to a damaged printer driver or an earlier version of the printer driver. Therefore, reinstall or update the printer driver version from the brand website.
Canon Printer Not Responding users can always rely on us to get the best instant support for their printer. The technical support expert has a team of highly qualified and experienced experts who are exceptionally well at work. We are available 24/7 through our Canon printer toll-free number +1-833-486-0565 to provide the best technical assistance to customers. Feel free to call us at our toll-free number to contact experts who are known for providing a guaranteed solution on Canon Printer Not Responding error. You can also visit the allinonesupport blog website to get all kinds of technical information.