Canon Printer is a world-class printer which is very famous in the entire world just because of his quality and performance. Canon company not only deals in printers they have many other electronic products like Computers, Lenses and many others. Printer of Canon is known for its high-class products.
This kind of error can happen because of many reasons, as an issue with the print head, cartridge issue, power connection issue and so on. If you confront this of error while working on the canon printer then you can contact our Canon printer helpline number +1-833-781-6465.
Follow the below steps to remove this error |Canon Printer Support Phone Number +1-833-781-6465.
- Firstly, turn off the printer and unplug it from the power cord.
- Open the printer spread to reveal the ink cartridges.
- Remove the Pixma MP560 cartridges – PGI-220BK and CLI-221.
- Carefully remove the print head from the printer. Handle with utmost care to avoid damaging the components as well as the cables connected. Avoid using excessive force when disconnecting cables.
- Clean the print head alongside the ink cartridges. This guide should enable you to clean them appropriately.
- Clean the contact pads with a contact cleaner or a decent old pencil eraser.
- Reinstall the print head first and then the ink cartridges thereafter before powering up the Canon inkjet printer.
- Run the “Auto Head Alignment” test print.
The entire procedure should take around 30 minutes relying upon how careful you need to clean the print head and the cartridges. If the error still pops up, proceed to the next phase.
You should have an internet connection and a computer.
- Firstly you have to update the printer drivers and your canon printer utility software.
- Then click on the start button from your Windows desktop and then click on “Devices and Printers.”
- Right-click the Canon Pixma MP560 and click “Properties.”
- Select the “Maintenance” tab from the properties and click on“Deep Cleaning.”
- Run a Nozzle Check from the Maintenance tab when the deep cleaning is done.
We work in a great organizational culture and are dedicated to our responsibilities for our customers. I hope your issue has been resolved but if there is any sort of technical errors you face place call at our Canon printer support phone number +1-833-781-6465. Our Canon Printer Support team will definitely resolve your issue and provide you the best services because we trust in customer satisfaction.