Canon printers are manufactured by a Japanese multinational company Canon Inc. which is a world leader in manufacturing imaging products. Canon printer knows the printing requirements for both offices and homes as well. Hence, these are the best option to choose to fulfill your printing needs. Though canon printers are quality and reliable printers yet there are lots of common errors that a printer cannot avoid. Canon Printer Error 5200 is one of those common printer errors.
Canon printer error 5200 shows a damaged or defective cartridge. Either the ink cartridge inserted in the printer is empty or the problem is occurring due to the logic board of the printer.
Canon Printer Error 5200|How to resolve the error
- First, turn off your printer.
- Remove the cartridge by opening the cartridge access door.
- If you find the ink level is low or zero then refill the cartridge.
- Insert the cartridge via cartridge access door and let it reinstall.
- Lastly, turn on the printer and give print command.
If the ink level is correct in your printer and still your printer is not working, then follow these steps:
- Turn off your printer and remove the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Insert the power cord again into the wall outlet.
- Press and hold the Power button and the Reset button together.
- Keep holding the Power button and release only the Reset button.
- Follow this process twice.
- Now release both the buttons together.
- Wait until an idle message is not shown.
- Turn on your printer and check if the error has been resolved.
Your canon printer should be fixed after following the above steps and if there is still any sort of problem occurs in your printer, then do contact us at our Canon Printer Toll-Free Number +1-833-486-0565. We are the reliable technical support number providers and we have an expert technical team. We work 24X7 to make all-time availability for our customers. we also provide All in one Support, you can visit our website and get technical support.