Canon printer error 5100 is one of the common printer error codes. However, printer error code 5100 may occur due to various reasons and problem in printer cartridge is one such cause. The error code implies something is wrong with the printer cartridge. In this article, we are recommending you to try these simple steps to fix canon printer error 5100
- Turn off your Canon printer with the power button.
- Disconnect all cables.
- Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet and wait for at least 10 minutes.
- Plugin the power cord again.
- Reconnect all cables and wires.
- Turn on the printer and check if the issue has been resolved by giving a test print command.
Paper Jammed or Something Got Stuck Inside The Printer:
- Turn off the printer and unplug the power cord as well.
- Pull out the jammed paper carefully from the printer through open up the main cartridge access door.
- Close the cartridge access door after removing the paper.
- Turn on the printer. Make sure you have removed the paper completely from the printer.
Canon Printer Support is one of the best printer support services offered by Printer Support Helpline Number across the USA. We are working towards creating support against technology. We have a professional and skilled tech support team to provide a comprehensive support service for Canon printers.