Connecting AirPrint Printer to iPad
AirPrint is a feature found in the iPhone or iPad for printing through a wireless network. AirPrint doesn’t need any specific drivers to print. If you use your iPad for work and want to give print command from it, make sure it is connected to the same internet connection. Also, do not forget to check whether your printer supports AirPrint or not. After checking these things follow these steps to print with the AirPrint:
- Open the document that you want to print from iPad.
- You might be able to seethe icon.
- Tap this icon and a print option will appear. Click on the Print icon.
- Tap your AirPrint printer.
- Select the number of copies, black & white or other options you want and then tap it.
If you still find helpless yourself connect with Printer Support Helpline Number or call at +1-833-781-6465. Printer Support Helpline Number is a growing printer support service providers across the USA. We have a qualified and experienced tech support team which identifies your printer issues. At Printer Support Helpline Number, we value your time and give the best solution as much as we can.