Canon printers were developed by a Japanese company Canon Inc. in 1985.For many years, Canon’s laser printer was the major printer brand.Canon printers are common these days due to its functionality and size.
Canon contact number toll free helpline +1-833-781-6465
If you want to connect your Canon printer with the laptop, then follow these basic steps.Otherwise, you can contact our Canon printer Customer service team. You may face technical conflicts with updated technology in Canon printers from which you are not aware of. No matter how complex the problem is, we assure you to provide the best solutions for your Canon printer.
- Turn off your Canon printer first.
- Now, Plugin USB cable into the connection of Canon printer.
- Then plug the other end of the cable into the side of your computer. then, turn on the Canon printer.
- Then, click on the Windows start button and select “Control Panel.”
- And click on “Hardware and Sound” & select “Devices and Printers.”
- Now, click on “Add a Printer” and then select “Local Printer”.
- Select the Canon printer option in the driver’s window that appears & select your Canon printer model. Click on the “Next” button.
- Enter the name of the printer that you recognize & click on “Next.”
- Choose whether or not to share the printer with other devices on your network & then click on the “Next” button.
- Choose if you want to set the printer as the default printer and click “Finish.”
After following these steps if your canon printer is not connecting and you are dealing with the same trouble. Then you will get Canon Printer Support 24X7. Our Canon printer technical support team is responsible for delivering a complete solution for your imaging worries through online support. Canon Industry is famous for its services and support as well. Canon Industry is one of the famous and best company for Printer Support. You can connect us by directly call on +1-833-781-6465. Our Printer Technical Support team will definitely resolve your issue and provide you the best services because we trust in customer satisfaction.