If you want to Connect Canon Printer To Laptop, then follow these basic steps. Otherwise, you can contact our Canon printer Customer service team. You may face technical conflicts with updated technology in Canon printers from which you are not aware of. No matter how complex the problem is, we assure you to provide the best solutions for your Canon printer.
- Turn off your Canon printer first.
- Now, Plugin USB cable into the connection of Canon printer.
- Then plug the other end of the cable into the side of your computer. then, turn on the Canon printer.
- Then, click on the Windows start button and select “Control Panel.”
- And click on “Hardware and Sound” & select “Devices and Printers.”
- Now, click on “Add a Printer” and then select “Local Printer”.
- Select the Canon printer option in the driver’s window that appears & select your Canon printer model. Click on the “Next” button.
- Enter the name of the printer that you recognize & click on “Next.”
- Choose whether or not to share the printer with other devices on your network & then click on the “Next” button.
- Choose if you want to set the printer as the default printer and click “Finish.”
How do I connect Canon printer to laptop?
Have you recently purchased a new Canon printer? And you want to perform multiple printing tasks from your laptop? You will then have to connect Canon printer to laptop, which is a very simple and straightforward task to perform. But there are only fewer users who know the connection process and if they don’t know how to connect the Canon printer to the laptop, someone can follow the step-by-step procedure mentioned in this post.
Steps to connect a Canon printer to the laptop:
- First, turn off your Canon printer and then insert one end of the USB cable into the connection panel of your printer.
- Now insert the other end of the USB cable into the USB port of your laptop according to where the USB ports are located.
- Open a browser on your computer then visit the official Canon printer website. Download the printer driver according to the model of your printer and the operating system for which you want to connect your printer.
- After that, go to the Start menu that is available in the lower-left corner of the screen and then open the Control Panel.
- Click Hardware and Sound Menu and then click on the Devices and Printers option.
- Now click on Add a printer and then choose the Local Printer option.
- Choose a printer port for your connection from the list of ports.
- Click on the Canon printer from the available options and then choose your printer model.
- Click Next.
- Now select if you want to share your printer with other devices or not and then click Next.
- Select if you want to keep the Canon printer as the default printer and then click on the Finish tab to complete the process.
After following these steps if your canon printer is not connecting and you are dealing with the same trouble. Then you will get Canon Printer Support 24X7. Our Canon printer technical support team is responsible for delivering a complete solution for your imaging worries through online support. Canon Industry is famous for its services and support as well. You can connect us by directly call on +1-833-486-0565. Our Printer Technical Support team will definitely resolve your issue Connect Canon Printer To Laptop and provide you the best services because we trust in customer satisfaction. If you have any issues related to your Personal Computer, you can also visit our Website and get technical support.