How Do I Fix Error 6000 On My Canon Printer
The printers made by Canon are the most appreciated & best selling device in the present market. It enables clients to print efficiently from the specific desired place as required by them. It is very easy to use a printer that can finish every single print work instructed in their everyday life, except at times you will get errors in it. Error 6000 is very common in canon printers.
By Resting or Restarting you might be resolved Canon printer error code 6000.
Follow the below steps to fix canon printer error 6000.
- Firstly, you have to unplug your canon printer from the power cord and wait for some time.
- Then, reconnect the power cord of your printer and turn it on.
- Again, press & hold the “Power” button for 15 seconds. Then press the “Stop” button 2 times.
- Repeat the same procedure at least two or more times.
- Then you have to release the Power button slowly and carefully.
- Lastly, you have to press the Stop button several times.
These steps will resolve your issue but if you still facing any kind of errors then you can contact our Canon printer customer support number. Get live chat support simply by visiting our Printer Technical Support website which is 24/7 available. Simply dial our canon printer customer service number +1-833-781-6465. We have highly qualified and experienced desktop support engineers who provide you assistance through call, live chat, email, and remote access. Our technicians use the latest remote access software includes Zendesk, Any desk, etc.