Printer performance is the foremost priority for a printer user. Brother printer has created a vast market due to its quality manufacturing and great performance. printer comes in different sizes, functionalities depending upon applications, specifications, and prices. Brother printer available in both wired and wireless printer. But at some point in time, you may face common Brother Printer errors and Brother Printer error code TS-02 is one of them.
Why We gating Brother Printer error code TS-02 Occurs?
The Brother Printer error code TS-02 could be encountered due to various reasons such as corrupted or damaged windows, corrupted files, wrong printer setup or configuration, and other application Brother Printer installation errors, etc.
What are the reasons for the TS-02 error?
- The main problem behind the error when the WLAN access point/router cannot connect the MAC address of the Brother Printer.
- Corruption of system files.
- Damage to Windows system files.
- Uninstall and incomplete installation of the printer.
- If any hardware is removed incorrectly from the system or completely removed from the system.
How to Troubleshoot Brother Printer error code TS-02
To resolve this issue, follow these steps or You can directly call Brother support number +1-833-486-0565
- Check if your WiFi or wireless internet connection is on. If it is not connected, then connect it properly and check.
- Place your Brother printer near WiFi or wireless internet connection.
- You need to maintain the location of the printer within 3.3 feet of your wireless internet connection or WiFi.
- Make sure your Brother printer allows filtering if your wireless internet connection is asking for a MAC address.
- You will be able to get a printing network configuration list.
- Your brother Printer is using radio signals in 4 GHz. When your system uses this range, error code TS-02 will be shown.
- Go to the control panel of Brother Printer, use the Setup Wizard option.
- You can either do this process manually by entering SSID and security details.
- Re-confirm the SSID and security details.
- Your Brother Printer problem has been resolved. Restart your printer and computer as well. Check if the issue has been fixed by a test print command.
Steps to correct Brother TS-02 printer error
Check the connectivity of the printer with the WLAN access point/router
- Now connect the internet. Use a computer with a built-in wireless LAN system. You can confirm that the WLAN access point/router works correctly.
- You should have an uninterrupted Internet connection that guarantees high speed.
- Without a proper Internet connection, you can never set the WLAN access point/router to print wirelessly and even to correct the Brother TS-02 printer error.
- While configuring a wireless configuration, you can bring the printer closer to the WLAN access point.
- Make sure there is no such blockage in place so that the connection can be established without interruption or intrusion.
- Temporarily keep the Brother printer within 3.3 feet of the WLAN access point.
- Does the WLAN access point/router use MAC address filtering? Then, check if the MAC address on the printer is allowed or not.
- You can easily find the MAC address in the Network Configuration List.
- Being a Brother Printer user, this may know that the printer uses 2.4 GHz radio signals.
- The TS-02 error is often visible when the system uses around 5 GHz
- Visit the Control Panel and go to your Printer Setup Assistant and mention the standard radio signals there so you can experience uninterrupted printing from your Brother Printer.
- The reconfirmation of the SSID is an effective way to reduce the problem.
- Often, the security information and the SSID provided manually are stored incorrectly for which the interruption caused by the TS-02.
- Re-enter the appropriate SSID information
- Now, restart the Brother printer
- You can also turn off the printer and restart the PC and all devices at the same time to check if the problem persists.
- If the error is visible, you should contact a technician without further delay.