Printer performance is the foremost priority for a printer user. Brother printer has created a vast market due to its quality manufacturing and great performance. Brother printer comes in different sizes, functionalities depending upon applications, specifications and prices. Brother printer manufactures both wired and wireless printer. But at some point in time, you may face common Brother Printer errors and Brother Printer error code TS-02 is one of them.
Why Brother Printer error code TS-02 Occurs?
The Brother Printer error code TS-02 could be encountered due to various reasons such as corrupted or damaged window, corrupted files, wrong printer setup or configuration, and other applications installation errors, etc.
How to Troubleshoot Brother Printer error code TS-02. Call us: +1-833-781-6465
To resolve this issue, follow these steps:
- Check if your WiFi or wireless internet connection is on. If it is not connected, then connect it properly and check.
- Place your Brother printer near WiFi or wireless internet connection.
- Run a temporary location in your printer within 3.3 feet from your wireless internet connection or WiFi.
- Make sure your Brother printer allows filtering if your wireless internet connection is asking for MAC address.
- You will be able to get a printing network configuration list.
- Your brother machine is using radio signals in 4 GHz. When your system uses this range, error code TS-02 will be shown.
- Go to the control panel of Brother Printer, use Setup Wizard option.
- You can either do this process manually by entering SSID and security details.
- Re-confirm the SSID and security details.
- Your Brother Printer problem has been resolved. Restart your printer and computer as well. Check if the issue has been fixed by a test print command.