Canon Printer is a world-class printer which is very famous in the entire world just because of his quality and performance. Canon company not only deals in printer they have many other electronic products like Computers, Lenses and many others. Canon is known for its high-class products.
The Error Code B200 is one of the most common errors, which experienced by clients in the Canon Printers. Well, this kind of error code could happen because of various reasons, includes Print head issue or when not normal the print head voltage or temperature or Print head could be defective, Cartridges issue, Power connection issue, logic board, and so on. So, if you are getting exactly the same Canon Printer Error Code B200, while you are working. At that point, you don’t have to stress over it. Consequently, here the blog will guide you with some easy methods on fix Canon Printer Error Code B200.
Then you require following the below steps to solve the issue rapidly.
- Firstly, turn off the printer and unplug it from the power cord.
- Open the printer spread to reveal the ink cartridges.
- Remove the Pixma MP560 cartridges – PGI-220BK and CLI-221.
- Cautiously remove the print head from the printer. Handle with utmost care to avoid damaging the components as well as the cables connected. Avoid using excessive force when disconnecting cables.
- Clean the print head alongside the ink cartridges. This guide should enable you to clean them appropriately.
- Clean the contact pads with a contact cleaner or a decent old pencil eraser.
- Reinstall the print head first and then the ink cartridges thereafter before powering up the Canon inkjet printer.
- Run the “Auto Head Alignment” test print.
The entire procedure should take around 30 minutes relying upon how careful you need to clean the print head and the cartridges. If the error still pops up, proceed to the next phase.
In this stage, you should have an internet connection and administrator access on a computer.
- Update the printer drivers as well as the Canon IJ Printer Utility software.
- Click on “Start” from your Windows desktop and then click on “Devices and Printers.”
- Right-click the Canon Pixma MP560 and click “Properties.”
- Select the “Maintenance” tab from the properties and click “Deep Cleaning.”
- Run a Nozzle Check from the Maintenance tab when the deep cleaning is done.
We work in a great organizational culture and are dedicated to our responsibilities for our customers. Hope your issue has been resolved but if there is any sort of technical errors you face place call at our Canon Printer Customer Support Number +1-888-883-9839. Our Technicians are available 24*7 to help you out. Our Canon Printer Support team will definitely resolve your issue and provide you the best services because we trust in customer satisfaction.