How to connect iPad to Printer without AirPrint? | In the era of technology, we prefer most of the tasks to be done by our mobile devices even the documentation work also. We find printing via mobile devices quite convenient nowadays because we are comfortable with mobile devices as we are playing with video games. Printing from iPad is possible via AirPrint feature but not all printers have this feature. So the question arises here is “How to print from iPad or iPhone without AirPrint feature?”
Today technology is emerging day by day and creating the easiest ways of doing day to day tasks. To print from iPad without AirPrint feature is possible through a third-party app. Though these kinds of printers don’t have the AirPrint they allow wireless printing. There are plenty of apps available to do this job including:
- Printer Pro: This is one of the popular printer apps available in the market enable wireless printing through iPad or iPhone and enables your mobile devices to print without AirPrint. The app supports PDF, TXT, HTML, JPG, Safari, Safari web archive, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, Word, Excel, Powerpoint formats.
- Canon Print Inkjet/SELPHY: This app is popular to print quality photos and best suitable for canon’s inkjet series PIXMA, MAXIFY, and SELPHY.
- HP ePrint: The app is designed by HP and supports most of the document formats such as web pages, email attachments, text files, PDF, Microsoft Office documents, etc.
Apart from these 3 major apps, PrintCentral Pro, Print n Share, Epson iPrint, and Brother iPrint&Scan are some of the other print apps enable to print from mobile devices without AirPrint feature.
How to print from iPad without AirPrint?
- First of all, download your desired printer app and go for the installation process.
- Follow the instructions in order to connect after opening the app.
- Connect your device with Wi-Fi or other internet connection.
- Click the Add Printer and let your device find your wireless printer itself.
- Add your printer by selecting the printer model.
- After adding your printer successfully, check the printer preferences and adjust according to the requirement.
- Now open the file that you want to print and select the PRINT option and choose your printer model then give the Print command.