Connecting your printer to a wireless or other network enables you to take printouts. If you face problems while connecting to a network, follow these steps in order to troubleshoot the problems:
- Make sure the router or internet connection is working well. To check the function of the router or internet connection, verify all the cables are connected properly and correctly.
- Check Settings for Network Connection. From the start menu choose “Control Panel”, click the “Network and Internet” and then choose the “Network and Sharing Center ”. Choose the “Manage Network Connections” option from the sidebar of the window. Right click on the connection you are using and a pop-up menu will appear, select the “Properties” options. For authorization, enter the required administrative credentials.
- Try to connect your computer to a wireless network connection via hotspot.
- If your network disconnect every now and then, the “Power Saving” mode might be on. You need to disable this option from “Adapter Properties”. Configure the settings and go for the “Power Management” tab. After deselecting the checkbox“ Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power” click “OK” button.
- Do not forget to check the name and path of the network printer from the printer settings.
Despite trying all of the above steps, if you are still facing the printer network and connectivity issues call us at 1-888-883-9839 or mail us to firstname.lastname@example.org. The IT and tech support team of Printer Support Helpline Number USA is available at your service for 24*7.We would like to serve you at our best so, feel free to drop a mail or call us.