How to Setup Wireless Printer Brother MFC-J5910dw? | Brother is a well-known brand in manufacturing printers. MFC-J5910dw is one of the all-in-one Brother printer models. MFC-J5910dw Brother printer works as a multi-function suit and allows scan, copy, fax A4 and printing A3. The printer has been designed to enable wireless printing. If you have bought the Wireless Brother Printer MFC-J5920dw and now searching for setting up the printer on Windows, follow these steps:
- First of all, you need to connect your brother printer and computer with the same internet network connection.
- Turn on both the printer and the computer or the device from which you want to print.
Setting up the wireless printer to the network:
- Put your Brother printer near your wireless network connection.
- Press the Menu button on your printer.
- To select Network, press Up/Down arrow key
- Now press OK button.
- To select your wireless network connection, press the Up/Down arrow key and then press OK.
- To choose your wireless setup press the Up/Down arrow key and then press OK.
Driver Installation for the network:
- From the installation screen appeared, pick your model and language you prefer if asked.
- Click on Initial Installation from the appeared menu.
- Click on Install MFL-Pro Suite and click Yes to continue further.
- Now follow the given instructions on your computer screen in order to complete the setup process.
We are the rising Printer Technical Support Number USA provider offering 24×7 online and remote access support. We offer the safest remote access tech support. We have 200+ experienced and professional technicians. Our technicians keep them updated with the latest technology and provide an instant solution for your printer issues. To resolve your printer issues instantly contact us at our toll-free number +1-888-883-9839.