Canon printer error 5100 is one of common printer error codes. However, printer error code 5100 may occur due to various reasons and problem in printer cartridge is one such cause. The error code implies something is wrong with the printer cartridge. In this article, we are recommending you to try these simple steps to fix canon printer error 5100:
Reset your printer:
- Turn off your canon printer with the power button.
- Disconnect all cables.
- Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet and wait for at least 10 minutes.
- Plug in the power cord again.
- Reconnect all cables and wires.
- Turn on the printer and check if the issue has been resolved by giving a test print command.
Paper jammed or something got stuck inside the printer:
- Turn off the printer and unplug the power cord as well.
- Pull out the jammed paper carefully from the printer through open up the main cartridge access door.
- Close the cartridge access door after removing the paper.
- Turn on the printer. Make sure you have removed the paper completely from the printer.
If you did not find the solution of your printer problems above, Printer Support Helpline Number USA at 1-888-883-9839 or mail us to email@example.com. We have qualified and dedicated staff with the 24*7 services to fix all your printer errors. Our strong IT and tech support team is focused to resolve your printer issues over the call through remote access.