Brother printers are manufactured by a renowned Japanese multinational company named Brother Industries, Ltd. The company also manufactured other electronics including printers, desktop computers, fax machines, industrial sewing machines, knitting machines, domestic appliances, and machine tools, etc. Brother printer are durable, cost-effective and upgraded according to the latest technology. These printers are fast and have qualities like scanning, copying, and fax. Sometimes, the printer gets stuck due to a technical error in the printer’s system. There area number of lists for technical errors in printers and the 0x803c010b error code is one of them. Users often search for how to troubleshoot the Brother Printer 0x803c010b error on Google. So, we are providing some tips to troubleshoot this error code, have a look:
Tip 1: Deactivate the Protocol Security of your Printer
- Go to the Control Panel of your PC and click on Devices and Printers option.
- Select your Brother Printer model and open Printer Properties by left clicking.
- Switch to the Port tab and click on Standard TCP/IP Port.
- Continue by clicking on Configure Port.
- At last, uncheck the SNMP Status Enabled option and click OK and Apply buttons one after the other.
Tip 2: Reinstall your Printer
- Go to the Control Panel of your PC and click on Devices and Printers option
- Select your Brother Printer model and open Remove Device option by right-clicking.
- Click Yes button from the pop-up menu.
- Now unplug the printer and restart both printer and Windows.
- In the end, install your Brother Printer by clicking on Add a Printer option.
- If you need printer installation support, you can go to our Printer Configuration and Setup page.
We hope that your Brother Printer error has now been resolved. If you still need any kind of printer assistance or support, you can contact Printer Support Helpline Number @+1-888-883-9839. We have a smart and dedicated tech support team who works 24×7 and provide tech support over the call, chat and remote access.