HP printer is developed by HP Inc. which is an American IT company. HP printers are widely used printers all over the world due to their size, functionality, and cost. HP printer offer three kinds of printers include HP Inkjet printers, HP LaserJet printers, and HP plotters. The complex structure of these printers makes these printers difficult to handle. A printer is a very delicate device, so requires regular maintenance and tech assistance. If you’re using HP printers and it has stopped working suddenly, you need to get the HP printer assistance as soon as possible. Here, we are providing some suggestions to clear the HP Printer Problems :
Troubleshoot Ink System Failure Error from HP printers
Reset the HP Printer
- Turn on your HP printer.
- Disconnect the power cord from the back of the printer.
- Now, unplug the power cord.
- Wait at least for 60 seconds.
- Plug in the power cord into wall outlet.
- Turn on the printer and try to print now.
These are steps to reset your printer, if the issue is still troubling, try next steps.
Clean the printhead
You can clean the printhead of your HP printers via printer software which is an automated tool to clean the printhead. Alternatively, you may clean it manually as well by following these steps:
- Open the ink cartridge access door
- Release ink cartridge by pressing the tab on the front of it, and remove it.
- Place the ink cartridges on a clean piece of paper with the ink opening face up.
- Lift the printhead latch handle and use a fresh, lightly dampened, lint-free cloth to wipe the cartridge thoroughly.
- Now, replace the cartridge carefully and close the cartridge access door.
If your HP printer is still troubling you, contact at Printer Support Helpline Number USAat +1-888-883-9839 for printer support. We are one of the growing third-party Printer Technical Support Number USA.