Canon printers were developed by a Japanese company Canon Inc. in 1985. For many years, Canon’s laser printer was the major printer brand. Canon printer users are common these days due to its functionality and size. If you are also using Canon printer and facing technical conflicts while using it, do not waste your time in contacting at our Canon Printer Support service. You may face technical conflicts to updated technology in Canon printers from which you are not aware of. No matter how complex the problem is, we assure you to provide the best solution for your Canon printer.
A small printer problem can stop your entire work and make you frustrated. If you do not give attention to your printer problems, consequences can trouble your job. So we are here to serve you the expert solutions for your Canon printers. Here you can find solutions for some of the Canon printer issues.
How do I set up my wireless Canon printer?
Either you need to connect with an internet connection or attach your printer via USB cable and let it install itself for setting up a wireless Canon printer. Now, try these steps in order to set up wireless Canon printer:
- Plugin and turn on your printer.
- If your printer required, insert CD into your PC or laptop’s CD driver to install the printer. Else check if your printer supports printer installation software. Now follow the instruction shown.
- Connect your Canon printer to the internet by following printer’s instruction manual. If you face any problem while connecting the printer to the internet, you can contact Printer Technical Support Number USA at +1-888-883-9839.
- Check whether your printer and computer are connected with the same internet connection or not.
- Open Devices and Printers via Control Panel of your computer.
- Click on Add a Printer option.
- Now select Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer.
- If you can find the printer’s name, click on the name. Your Canon printer is connected already.
- If you don’t see the name, try the next step.
- Attach your printer to your computer via USB cable.
- Leave, let it install itself.
- Follow the instruction shown on-screen.
These steps will help you out to connect your wireless Canon printer with the computer. If you still have any query related to Canon or other printers do contact at our Printer Support Helpline Number USA. We are 24×7 working professionals and provide support services for printer issues.