Error Code 0x97 is a warning It could be caused by motherboard failure or other interior parts When this error occurs, it happens Hardware failure may be needing a quick fix or replacement.
Need help with error 0x97 in Epson printer? Call at Epson Printer Technical Support Number USA +1-888-883-9839 for immediate and effective help and support from experts to completely resolve the error 0x97 in your Epson Printer.
You get this error issue when you. But what if you face Epson printer error code 0x97? Well, no worries, as this error code is caused by an obstacle inside the printer. The obstacle or problem might trouble you in easier accessibility.
Fix Epson error 0x97 to continue using your printer given below step:
- First of all, cancel all printer jobs.
- Unplug the USB cables and other cables plugged in your printer. Make sure you disconnect the printer from your PC as well.
- Open the printer cover and expel stuck paper cautiously
- Remove and reinsert cartridges.
- Press printer’s Power button to discharge any residue left in the printer.
- Plug the printer’s cables back in, connect it to the computer. Then reload the paper and try printing another document to see if the issue was fixed.
Still facing error? Please report the error issue directly to our Printer Team at Printer Support Helpline Number USA Support Team is available 24×7 hours to give you guidance to avoid this error issue and if you are in trouble, our experts have the complete guide to solve this error, so that it can never come again.